Board of Directors
Columbus Preparatory Academy is a non-profit community school governed by a local Board of Directors. Our School Board will meet for 6 regularly scheduled meetings and one annual meeting during the 2020-2021 school year. The dates, times, and locations for those meetings can be found below.
- Marty Ditello, President
- Nikki Barron, Treasurer
- Erin Addington, Secretary
- Jermaine Fox
- Aatish Patel
Board Meeting Information
Due to COVID-19, the CPA Board of Directors may choose to meet virtually instead of onsite. Check this page for updates to see where meetings will be held.
Onsite Meetings: 3330 Chippewa Street, Columbus Ohio 43204
Virtual Meetings: Via Zoom – contact the front office for dial-in information
- August 17th, 2020 6:00 PM – Special Meeting
- August 20th, 2020 6:00 PM
- September 17th, 2020 6:00 PM – Virtual
- September 29th, 2020 – Special Meeting – Virtual
- September 30th, 2020 – Special Meeting – Virtual
- October 8th, 2020 7:00 PM – Special Meeting – Virtual
- October 15th, 2020, 6:00 PM – Virtual
- October 30th, 2020, 6:00 PM – Virtual
- November 29th, 2020 – Special Meeting – Virtual
- December 5th, 2020 – Special Meeting – Virtual
- January 21th, 2021, 6:00 PM – Virtual Meeting – Please go to this link to observe the meeting
- March 18th, 2021, 6:00 PM
- May 20th, 2021, 6:00 PM
Special Meeting Notice –
The Columbus Preparatory Academy Governing Authority will convene a special meeting on January 9, 2021, at 11:30 AM for the purpose of approving a transition services agreement with the current treasurer, accepting the resignation of the current treasurer, and approving and appointing a new treasurer by agreement. The public may access this meeting through the following link: click here.
This notice was posted on January 6th, 2021.
FY 22 Annual Meeting –
- July 15th, 2021, 6:00 PM – Annual Meeting
Meeting Minutes –